Agricultural & Rural Management Training Institute is a parastatal established to train and develop the required manpower to manage the various agricultural and rural development existing and planned projects.
The main objectives of Agricultural & Rural Management Training Institute (ARMTI) are to:
- Provide management training;
- Provide consultancy and advisory services;
- Conduct applied management research, special and diagnostic studies;
- Disseminate agricultural and rural information; and
- Contribute to policy development which would enhance better management of the agricultural and rural sector in Nigeria.