How do I go about building a sales team (especially the sales development function) from scratch?”
It usually comes from founders, or the first sales hire at a company. Sometimes, it comes from companies after several failed attempts. The truth is, there’s only one way to do it right, and if this is your third try, lucky you, I’ll share the formula with you.
Before we dive in, and maybe even more important than “how to” is the “how NOT to” part, so let’s cover some of the mistakes most people make when building SDR teams first.
1) Training SDRs as if they were Account Executives
2) Hiring junior SDRs and giving them full freedom
3) Not doing it yourself first
4) Keeping it cheap/scrappy
5) Thinking you can pay little money
6) Trying to scale with only warm leads
7) Not understanding the current state of the customer
Read more –> https://bit.ly/2KdAPJH