Madaki Agro Services Limited is an integrated company run by a remarkably qualified group of Nigerians, all highly successful in their own right, that aim to contribute to unlocking the potential in the agro allied sector.
- Farming for investors on corporate or leased land, based on a guaranteed returns basis.
- Partnership with agricultural communities on farming value chain development.
- Provision of inputs, training and technical support to smallholder farmers.
- The cash crops we are focused on are Soya beans, Maize, Groundnuts, Sorghum, Cowpeas and Rice. Our business model, for crop production, is to plant and harvest all year round. This translates to 3 cycles a year; one rainy season (“Wet”) and two dry seasons (“Dry”).
- Through a network of buying agents, warehouse and storage facilities, MADAKI AGRO trades both domestically and internationally (export) on a variety of agro commodities