Louismed Specialist Hospital & Fertility Centre is a leading indigenous (privately owned) healthcare facility that offers a modern technology model of healthcare service delivery.
LouisMed’s state-of-the-art operating theatre is equipped, inter alia, with endoscopic key hole operating unit (Minimally invasive surgery).
Services LouisMed Hospital Offers:
- Secondary healthcare service that includes all aspects of medical faculties and subunits from 24-hour emergency, medicine, Paediatrics, urology, obstetrics,
- Reproductive medicine including assisted reproductive technology (IVF and Embryo transfer), tubal repairs, sperm and egg donation programmes, laparoscopy and hysteroscopy procedures,
- Pregenetic diagnosis and down syndrome screening,
- Vaccination, ante-natal care
- Delivery and general surgery.
- Modern life support machines in our High Care Unit.
- Specialist consultants in the various units