CORAF is an international non-profit association working to enhance prosperity, food, and nutrition security in West and Central Africa.
CORAF works hand-in-hand with the national agricultural research systems of Nigeria as well as the Regional Center of Specialization on Aquaculture to devise science and technology solutions to enable agriculture actors to deal with some of these challenges for Nigeria and the entire West African region.
To date, CORAF’s Work has contributed to:
- Generating high-performing agricultural innovative technologies;
- Increase in agricultural productivity through the provision of high-yielding varieties;
- Construction and rehabilitation of agricultural research and development infrastructure;
- Improved access to innovations and technologies by producers;
- Increase in incomes of producers;
- Strengthening of the capacity of agricultural research;
- Reduction in poverty, hunger, and malnutrition in rural areas.